It’s always a pleasure to be part of the HSC Enrichment Seminars at Dubbo – meeting students and teachers and sharing the enthusiasm of the organising team to offer learning opportunities (in all subject areas) for schools in the far west of New South Wales.
Rachel Perkin’s superb hour long musical drama, One Night the Moon, is a perfect match for Module A: Language, Identity and Culture. Here are the slides from my presentation:
Sources and Resources
- NSW Education Standards Authority https://syllabus.nesa.nsw.edu.au
- One Night the Moon, 2001, Rachel Perkins
- Year 12 Standard English, Bianca Hewes, Pascal Press, 2019
- ‘One Night the Moon: Rachel Perkins’ on The Movie Show, 2001 https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/11684419816/one-night-the-moon-rachel-perkins
* featured image from the Paul Kelly website